Schrade SCHF9 12.1in High Carbon Steel Fixed Blade Knife
Schrade SCHF9 12.1in High Carbon Steel Fixed Blade Knife with 6.4in Kukri Point Blade and TPE Handle for Outdoor Survival, Camping and Bushcraft
Schrade takes pride in creating trustworthy knives that are perfect for all outdoor adventures. Whether you are hiking, camping, executing bushcraft or any in other activities, Schrade is the strong performing companion you need.
- DIMENSIONS: 12.1 inches (30.7 cm) overall length with a blade length of 6.4 inches (16.3 cm) and a weight of 15.7 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 1095 High Carbon Steel with a black, ring textured thermoplastic elastomer handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient ballistic belt sheath with removable storage pouch making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the front quillon, thumb jimping and finger choil
- BE PREPARED: Knife features a full tang design and a lanyard hole