Outdoor Knife, pocket Survival tactical Hunting Knife
Outdoor Knife, pocket Survival tactical Hunting Knife – Horizontal-Vertical Belt Sheath with Wilderness Survival Outdoor Tactical Survival (5.52 inches Outdoor knife)
If you’re a fan of fixed blade field knives or you just want a fixed blade knife, you’re going to appreciate KTFNOMES outdoor fixed blade knives. Featuring a 420HC steel blade and G10 handle, delivers all the cutting power and superior hand control, agility, and comfort you’re ever going to need. KTFNOMES fixed blade knives are designed by a retired veteran, The perfect blade radian let you enjoy the real cutting sensation. On the base of the handle, a stainless point can be used for hammering. KTFNOMES fixed blade knives come with waist clip EDC Kydex sheath for easy portability.
The perfect blade radian and force is more suitable for your cutting. Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel’s crystalline structure, enhancing strength, flexibility and hardness, and the ability to hold a keen edge over time.
The black handle providing an extremely secure grip, non-slip. accord with human body engineering for superior hand control, agility, and comfort.
Survival Fixed Blade
Ask KTFNOMES or anyone who has survived a serious scrape in the outdoors and they will say your brain is your most important survival tool. Your attitude, instincts and knowledge of the back-country are what will keep you alive when everything else fails. But to put those instincts to work building a shelter, starting a fire or finding food, that brain needs a sharp, dependable knife
The blade easily carves thin slices and performs the most delicate camp food preparation. This is also a great tool for skinning and filleting.
High-quality steel provides excellent edge performance allowing razor sharpness, high hardness rating, exceptional toughness and superior corrosion resistance.
This is a great tool for chopping small limbs, carving and prepping tinder for a fire, or use it to carve tools that can be used within your campsite or for survival.
Easily carve some fresh tinder that will assist with fire-starting or create a feather stick that is helpful when starting a fire with damp wood or without tinder.
Includes matching, sheath to keep the knife secure. Features include a belt clip for convenient carrying and a drain hole.
✔Blade Length: 5.52 inches
✔Overall Length: 2.56 inches
✔Blade Thickness: 5 mm / 0,20 inches
✔Stainless Steel Molybdenum-Vanadium 58 (MOVA-58) / HRC 56-58 / DIN:1.4116 / AISI:Mova / Chemical Blade cut by laser
- High-performance bushcraft / tactical knife. The KTFNOMES knives have been specially designed for hunters, campers, and wildlife enthusiasts. The knives are to be used in rough conditions and hard outdoor environment./Best The choice for Survival, Camping, Craft, Gardening
- Blade Length: 2.56 inches. Overall Length: 5.52 inches. Blade Thickness: 5 mm / 0,20 inches Stainless Steel Molybdenum-Vanadium 58 (MOVA-58) / HRC 56-59. The blade cut by laser High resistant Wood handle. multi-position sheath. A must-have accessory for your survival, hiking, fishing, hunting and camping gear.
- HUNTING KNIFE CREATED FOR THE MOST DIFFICULT JOB – The thick blade of the knife is really devised for a hard job. Corners of the sharpening are capable to withhold the most severe challenges. In a complex, it gives us a firm and stylish hunting knife for a hard job.
- BLADE MADE OF STAINLESS STEEL – balanced composition of the steel ensures long-term operation without sharpening, good resistance to rust and high durability, it has high-quality factory sharpening.
- SOLID AND PRACTICAL SHEATH IN A SET – though-out system of sheath suspension allows you to put hunting knife properly on your belt. The sheath itself is made of nylon.