Morakniv Bushcraft Stainless Steel Fixed-Blade Survival Knife with Fire Starter and Sharpener
Morakniv Bushcraft Stainless Steel 4.3-Inch Fixed-Blade Survival Knife with Fire Starter and Sharpener
The Mora Bushcraft Survival Knife is an indispensable tool for a variety of outdoor, hunting, emergency or tactical applications. At the core is a Bushcraft Stainless Knife with a razor-sharp, burly 1/8-inch (3.2 mm) thick stainless steel blade. The spine of the blade is ridge ground so that it can be used with a fire starter. The Bushcraft Survival version comes with a high-visibility orange plastic sheath that holds a Mora all-weather Fire Starter (included) and features an integrated diamond sharpener. Mora Fire Starters will yield 7,000 strikes that can produce a 3,000 Degree spark, even in wet conditions. Mora knives made from Sandvik Stainless steel are ideally suited for marine, fishing, outdoor and construction applications, where knives see hard use and are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture.
The chromium content of stainless steel makes them less susceptible to corrosion and oxidation than carbon steels, giving them a longer life overall. Mora Knives are made from high-quality Sandvik steel. Sandvik knife steels are characterized by ultra-fine carbides that result in superb forging and hardening properties. The absence of large carbide deposits promotes excellent edge sharpness for optimum cutting performance. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest-quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891.
- 4.3-inch fixed blade survival knife with fire starter and diamond knife sharpener
- Ideal for survival, outdoor, hunting, emergency, and tactical applications
- Features ergonomic handle with a high-friction rubber grip, and includes sheath with an integrated fire starter and blade sharpener
- The all-weather fire starter yields 7,000 strikes and produces a 3,000-degree Fahrenheit spark; works even when wet
- Total length: 9.1-inches (232mm), blade thickness: 1/8-inch (3.2 mm), net weight: 7.5 oz. (212g); Made in Sweden; limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty