Morakniv Bushcraft Carbon Steel Survival Knife with Fire Starter and Sheath
Morakniv Bushcraft Carbon Steel Survival Knife with Fire Starter and Sheath, 4.3-Inch, Black
The Morakniv Bushcraft Survival Black is an indispensable tool for a variety of outdoor, hunting, emergency, or tactical applications. High carbon steels are preferred in applications that demand durability and frequent regrinding and at the core is the Bushcraft Black knife with its razor-sharp, burly 1/8-inch (3.2 mm) thick carbon steel blade treated with a tungsten DLC anti-corrosive black coating. The scandi grind makes it a perfect Bushcraft knife as it prevents the knife from slipping off easily, bites into the surface without getting stuck is sharp and stays sharp longer.
- Fixed blade knife with 1/8-inch (3.2 mm) thick carbon steel blade with anti-corrosive black coating
- Blade Thickness: 0.126″ (3.2 mm), Blade Length: 4.3″ (109 mm), Total Length: 9.1″ (232mm), Net Weight: 5.4 oz. (154g)
- Black plastic sheath with integrated diamond sharpener and Fire Starter; ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip
- Morakniv Fire Starter yields 7,000 strikes and produces 3,000-Degree sparks; works when wet
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.