Kershaw Camp 10 (1077) Fixed Blade Camp Knife Carbon Tool Steel
Kershaw Camp 10 (1077), Fixed Blade Camp Knife, 10-inch 65Mn Carbon Tool Steel, Basic Black Powdercoat, Full Tang Handle With Rubber Overmold, Dual Lanyard Holds, Includes Molded Sheath, 1LB. 3OZ.
Tackle some of the toughest outdoor chores with Kershaw’s Camp 10 machete. Featuring a monstrous 10” blade and crafted with tough, durable 65Mn carbon tool steel, the Camp 10 is designed for hard-use applications and wear resistance. The high-performance blade is finished with an extremely durable basic black powder coat. Cut, hack, slash, strip and split nearly everything with the Camp 10. Wrapped in a rubber overmold, the Camp 10’s handle features a secure, contoured grip with a built-in handguard. Lanyard attachments drilled in both the front and rear provide versatile carrying capacity. To protect the blade during storage and carry, Camp 10 comes with a molded sheath with lashing points and nylon straps, attaching to any backpack, belt, ATV or saddle bag with ease. Whether deep in a jungle, backcountry, at home or even trapped in a zombie apocalypse, Camp 10 is a rough and tumble, highly capable tool for any environment. Confidently blaze new trails with Kershaw’s Camp 10.
- 10” blade made of 65Mn carbon tool steel is finished with a black powder coat for added toughness and easier blade maintenance
- Designed for hard use applications such as clearing brush, stripping bark, removing tough vines and small tree removal
- Full tang handle wrapped in a non-slip rubber over-mold features secure contoured grip, built-in hand guard and front and back lanyard holes
- Molded sheath protects during storage; features nylon straps and lashing points for versatile carrying capacity
- An excellent companion for hunters, trail maintenance crew, landscapers, survivalists and anyone in need of a large high-performance blade