ALPHA TEK Pocket Hunting Knife Sharpener Tungsten Carbide Ceramic Rod
ALPHA TEK Pocket Hunting Knife Sharpener: Tungsten Carbide Ceramic Rod – for Camping and Outdoors
Product Description Ceramic and carbide grade. Includes ceramic rods non-slip rubber feet plastic holder and carbide cutting heads. This features 2 tungsten carbide cutting heads whose pre-set angles ensure the perfect edge every time. 3-4 strokes restores the edge. ATTRIBUTES Material: Carbide & Ceramic Special Features: Non-Skid Base for Stable Sharpening Crossed Carbide Blades Provide Quick Edge Setting. Crossed Ceramic Rods Provide A Razor Sharp Edge Pre-Set Sharpening Angles Provide Guaranteed Results Type: Hand Held The 2-Step Knife Sharpener features two tungsten carbide blades with pre-set angles to ensure the perfect edge every time. Three or four strokes through the carbide sharpening slots will restore the edge on a very dull knife. The two crossed ceramic rods also have pre-set angles and provide a smooth finished edge to already sharp knives. Excellent for use on all types of knives, especially fillet knives. Can be hung on a backpack, placed in your pocket, toolbox, tackle box or kitchen. Size:7.5cm x 5.8cm x 2.4cm.
- Easy to operate quickly re-sharpens almost any knife blade in seconds.
- Non-Skid Base for Stable Sharpening.
- Crossed Carbide Blades Provide Quick Edge Setting. Crossed Ceramic Rods Provide A Razor Sharp Edge
- Can be hung on a backpack, placed in your pocket, toolbox, tackle box or kitchen.
- Abrasives: Coarse Carbide and Extra-Fine Ceramic (1,500 Grit)