Aircrew Survival Egress Knife (ASEK)
Aircrew Survival Egress Knife (ASEK) – Fixed Blade – Military Issue, Combat Deployed Bayonet – Includes Sheath and Sharpening Stone
The O.K.C. Aircrew Survival Egress Knife or ASEK, was issued to U.S. Army aviation vests for the purposes of breaking through acrylic aircraft windows, cutting through the skin of an aircraft, being used as a hammer, cutting electrical cables and well as close combat. Includes leather sheath and sharpening stone. Packaged in a black gift box, making it a great gift for the knife enthusiast in your life.
- 🔪 Durable, military-standard survival knife with sturdy 5-inch carbon-steel blade and insulated handle
- 🔪 Zinc phosphate-finished blade has a serrated edge with saw teeth on the spine. Designed to cut through a variety of the toughest materials.
- 🔪 Employed by the U.S. Army for inclusion in their Air Warrior Equipment System
- 🔪 Includes a sturdy leather belt sheath and sharpening stone.
- 🔪 Packaged in a black gift box, making it a great gift for the knife enthusiast in your life.